Thursday, March 20, 2008

Talking Bloggers

I really like the web show, "The Table." You've got Marc Ambinder who almost cartoonishly represents a fair minded white politico in Washington. Megan McArdle who I don't know as well but seems to be a pretty sharp thinking liberal. And Matt Yglesias who is kind of just fun to watch either on mute or with the sound on. I mean, he's just got one of those classic voices (like Ira Glass) that's so distinctive and intellectual. How can you not agree with everything he says? :-) Actually, I don't agree with everything Yglesias says, he sticks to a more logical world view than I do (that's not putting myself down either), but nonetheless he's pretty awesome.

And the cheesy opening that Yglesias continues to make fun of...are they doing this on purpose?
I mean, I can't figure it out. But it's really realy cheesy. Like one of the cheesiest things I've seen come out of any thing made this decade/century/millenium.

Here's the show. Enjoy that opening.

No comments: