Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dear Sir or Madam, Sorry But We Need You To Return The Last Thing We Sent You. It Was The Atom Bomb. Much Obliged, The USA

One time I mistakenly sent a letter to the wrong friend. You can imagine my embarrassment!

"'Oh well," I thought, "it's not like I sent materials linked to the building of nuclear war heads to the wrong country."

I mean, the idea that me or even a Republican controlled Pentagon could send nuclear war heads to the wrong country....that's just not possible. Right? RIGHT?

UPDATE 1: Will this influence us to consider that Republicans are pathetically weak on security?

UPDATE 2: If by some miracle the answer to update one was "yes" perhaps a larger miracle: could this help foster a real dialogue on whether nuclear weapons by nature should exist?

UPDATE 3: If by some miracle the answer to updates 1 and 2 were "yes" perhaps a larger miracle: will my dad ever genuinely say he's sorry?

No comments: