Thursday, March 6, 2008

A New Institute

In a world that is too often unkind and unloving, a world that divides people based on race, class, sexuality, and religious belief—a world that is closed to honest, truly human exploring and communication, don’t you think it’s time for a change?


That’s why I’ve been involved in creating the Institute for Friendship, Understanding, Compassion, Kindness, Assistance, Love, Openness, Talking, Goodness, Unity, Yearning, and Seeking---or, I FUCKALOTOFGUYS.

One day, my children will ask what I do all day while they’re at school, and I can tell them, “I FUCKALOTOFGUYS.” And so can you! I know that you too are tired of hearing headline after headline of human suffering. Well it’s time for us to wake up from our collective apathetic complacent trance and come down to FUCKALOTOFGUYS and get busy.

Now I’m not going to tell you that you’ll have it easy. The minute you walk into "FUCKALOTOFGUYS" you are guaranteed to work your ass off. Some new volunteers tell me that they spend so much time bending over backwards to "FUCKALOTOFGUYS" that at the end of their first week, they can barely stand up. However, by the end these volunteers end up coming around and tasting the sweet reward that is offered when you come into "FUCKALOTOFGUYS." And even if right now you find my idealistic rambling is difficult to swallow, believe me, once you build up the stamina to plug yourself into the body of our work and not let go, you will come around and taste the sweet reward that this work entails. It’s a wild ride, but one that can save the human race. So keep being yourselves. Keep opening your hearts. And proudly shout out I FUCK A LOT OF GUYS! For the human race and for everything you’ve ever believed in, please tell your friends and neighbors that you fuck a lot of guys. And also, remind them to support our institute as well.

No comments: