Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thank You Ezra

Apparently a guy named "Andrew" sent Ezra an argument that made him publicly reverse his opinion. I can surmise from a similar post by Kevin Drum, that this is "Andrew" is none other than "Andrew Slack." My godfather Dr. Theodore Watersmouth had/still has a student/protege/friend named "Andrew Slack."

I wonder if this is the same "Andrew Slack." I'm guessing it is. His arguments to Ezra seemed so familiar to me. Almost as if I had written them myself. But...no...NO! That's just impossible. Isn't it? I mean, it's impossible for both me and this Andrew Slack guy to have come up with the same exact arguments phrased the same exact way...right? Unless there's some kind of connection between the two of us that's more powerful than I have ever experienced with any individual before.

Any way, thanks Ezra Klein for changing your argument!

No comments: