Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Obama Partisan

Alright. So I'd say that I am a huge Obama fan and that I am pretty annoyed at this point with Hillary Clinton. While I wouldn't mind to see her as president, I would love to see Barack Obama as president. In many ways, I think this primary is a referendum on hope.

We have a choice between "hope" and a narcissistic circle that is determined to win and consolidate power at all costs. That's often how I see this race. Obama says he's running because this country needs a change. Hillary says she's running because she wants to be president. I mean, she didn't stay with her asshole husband for nothing right? She should at least get to be President of the United States.

Alright. That's mean. But I think there's a degree of truth in it. And frankly, it pisses me off.

No comments: