Thursday, November 6, 2008

Somethings Up With Chris Matthews

He's not talking like a journalist at all.

He wants to make this Presidency work? That's not his job. And he shouldn't admit that out loud unless he wants to be a liberal version of Fox News.

On Tuesday night, he mentioned how he was in various meetings in Philadelphia a handful of times. I had read a rumor that he was thinking about running for Senate in Pennsylvania against Arlen Specter. I think that's a fair estimate.

You know, I like Chris Matthews the way I like a guy who I like that is also a real dick. And to be fair, I kind of like him. But that doesn't mean he isn't a real dick. And I don't like people screwing with journalism so they can win political points even if they're on my side. On the other hand, if someone has the star power to unseat a favorite like Specter, Matthews is a good pick. Doesn't stop him from being a dick though.

No comments: